|Rating:||BEAM Plus NB V1.2 – Final Gold|
|Location:||10 Muk Ling Street, Kai Tak|
|Developer:||Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited|
OASIS KAI TAK, a residential development at 10 Muk Ning Street, is located at the former North Apron of the Kai Tak Development. The development has a site area of around 7,674m2, comprises of 4 high-rise residential towers and 4 low-rise blocks providing 648 residential units. A two-storey retail block will be constructed along the Station Square to create a vibrant street environment.
The development is the first private residential development to achieve BEAM Plus Gold or above rating in Kai Tak Development Area. The development is provided with an ample amount of green space to cope with theme of green community in Kai Tak Development. The future MTR Kai Tak Station is also located within walking distance to promote the use of low carbon transportation.
To enhance energy efficiency and human comfortability of the development, microclimate studies were conducted during planning and design stage. Wind speed, daylight and noise of the surrounding area were studied meticulously to shape and position the building blocks to fully utilise the best of the natural resources.
Other prominent green and sustainable features include:
- Carpark are provided with electrical vehicle charging;
- Tinted glass is used to reduce heat gain to the interior habitable spaces;
- High efficient air conditioning system are provided with each residential unit;
- Twin water tanks are introduced to provide an uninterrupted fresh and flush water supply to domestic flats during the maintenance or cleaning of the water tanks;
- Energy efficient lighting fittings are adopted to further reduce the electrical consumption; and
- Solar bollard light at designated landscape area to promote renewable energy.